A message to our guests
Our greatest priority is the health and safety of our staff members and valued customers.
We are taking extra steps to adhere to the strictest of World Health Organisation (WHO) advice and the protocols advised by local and international authorities.
Our team members are aware of current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of health and safety procedures to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained.
All staff members are aware of the self-quarantine procedures and we kindly ask our guests to do the same.
This includes any overseas travel and/or any of the well published COVID-19 symptoms.
- All prices shown are in AUD and include GST.
- Check in is from 2pm and before 5pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Check out is 10am.
- Hut is to be left respectable for cleaners and is NON SMOKING. A cleaning fee may apply.
- NO pets, sorry. Guests may be refused if they arrive with a pet.
- A guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. We have the right to refuse the booking where the parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce a current photo ID.
- Huts are not service daily, however if staying 6 nights or more we can arrange a complimentary service.
We understand circumstances may change, in the event that a reservation is cancelled we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation inside 7 days of arrival date, deposit of the first night in full, will be forfeited.
- Cancellation or no shows within 24 hrs of the 2pm check in time will result in the full booking amount being forfeited.
- Amended bookings outside 24hrs of the 2pm check in and inside 7 days will incur a $50 admin charge.
- This will be exempt should a Government restriction be implemented to stop travel or closure of our business. A full refund will be issued.
We thank you for your booking, and look forward to greeting you soon.